Tuesday, March 2, 2021

February Recap and March Goals!

Happy March to all my friends.

Spring is right around the corner, and "renewal" is in the air.

Last month found me with a sense of lethargy I coudln't seem to shake.

Here's a look at how last month went, and this months goals.

HEALTH JOURNEY

Early in the month I gained back several pounds from January, but by the end of the month I had lost 13 pounds.  My total loss for the year so far is 16 

I got between 10k and 20k steps MOST days, but did 0 workouts, making my fitness goal I set for myself for last month a fail.

READING ACCOMPLISHED

I've set myself a goal of reading 60 books this year.  This is my yearly goal every year. I have read 10 books towards my goal so far.  I have not been able to get to the library, so many of the books have been re-reads from my home library with a few from Kindle Unlimited or the Hooplah app.

In February I read:

5.  Seven Up by Janet Evanovich
6.  55 Slightly Sinister Stories by Racha Mourtada
7.  Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
8.  Bogey This: Garfield's Guide to Golf by Jim Davis
9.  To the Nines by Janet Evanovich
10.  Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich

ONLINE EARNINGS

I wasn't really applying myself to ANYTHING this past month.  I did earn a little though.

  • $10 From Fetch Rewards (in the form of an amazon gift card)
  • $10 from Mistplay (in the form of an amazon gift card)
  • $? Profit from Winning a Dietbet.  (Amount unknown as we are waiting for other participants to weigh in)

I could have $5 in MyPoints, $1 in Swagbucks and $16 from Pinecone Research, but I'm waiting for higher payouts.

So I was paid out $20.00 in February, not counting earnings that did not qualify for an actual payout. 

Very Short of the $50 goal I had set for myself.

MARCH GOALS!

1.  FITNESS: 

  • 3 workouts a week, minimum.  
  • Stop mindless eating.  No eating in front of screens.
  • Aiming for a 10 pound weight loss this month.  With a stretch goal of hitting 190 if I can.

2.  READING:

While not as big a struggle as some of my goals, I still don't make enough time.  

  • Less no random app scrolling at night.  Read a couple of chapters before bed.

3.  ONLINE EARNINGS:

  • Post something on my business IG page daily.
  • Post something on my business FB page daily.
  • LIST THINGS FOR SALE on etsy, ebay, etc.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...