Monday, September 4, 2017

Weigh In Week 5

Okay, I had a good week!

So I've combatted my disgust of all things healthy by going on a majorly restricted calorie diet.  I'm eating a lot of fluid things.  Soups.  Jello.  Yogurt.  I'm not exactly on a fluid diet, I am eating SMALL solid meals, usually breakfast or lunch so I have time to work it off during the day.

I've been walking 1 to 3 miles a day depending on the day.  On days I close at work I've not been exercising.  I can't seem to make myself get out of bed early to workout before work.  Possibly because I have insomnia and spend more time awake than asleep at night.

I've switched almost entirely to diet sodas when I drink soda at work (the water at work tastes like rat pee).

And this week I LOST 4 POUNDS brining my current weight to 220!

Starting Weight: 230
End Week 1: 226
End Week 2: 229
End Week 3: 226
End Week 4: 224
End Week 5: 220

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's awesome progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've been working really hard at it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...