Monday, August 21, 2017

Weigh In - Week 3

Mondays are my Weigh in Day for my most recent Diet.  Like most dieters I apporached it with trepidation.

It didn't help that I knew where I had gone wrong.  My soda to water ratio was skewed toward soda.  My exercise was almost non-existant.

Also, the week before I had joined a DietBet.

If you are not familiar with DietBet, you put in a bit of money (starting at $10).  Then if you lose 4% of your body weight you win, and the pot is split between all the winners.

The pot of the DietBet I joined is currently $3,490, and if I "win" I get a piece of that.

Well, despite all my worries, I dropped this week.  I'm at 226.8, which means I only have to lose 2.5 more pounds to be a DietBet winner.

Starting Weight: 230
End Week 1: 226
End Week 2: 229
End Week 3: 226

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...