Monday, July 3, 2017

UBC Time Again - Ultimate Blogging Challenge July 2017

This year June turned into July way to fast for my liking.  Somehow as my birth month slipped away, another round of the Ultimate Blogging Challenge slipped in without me noticing.

Another change to get into a daily blogging habit, while finding new readers and getting the numbers higher on my blog.

Now, blogspot stats are not as all encompasing as I hoped, but since I an't monetize a free wordpress blog, it is all I have.  So lets take a peek.

Click to view large size.

So, this is an overview of June.  995 views for the whole month.  June 30 was my best day with 81 pageviews.  June 15 was the smallest with 6 views.  Not to shabby when you consider I only posted 2 new posts for the month.  And I have 56 followers.

Speaking of posts, Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons was my most popular post for the month with 96 pageviews.

So I'd like to see the number of views and followers grow, of course.

It will be interesting to see how my stats change by the end of the month.  Lets see what I can learn.

12 comments:

  1. i need to make an honest effort and keep track of my stats more regularly too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and good luck in UBC July!

      Delete
    2. I've never paid much attention to the stats honestly. Mostly because they are so sparse.

      Delete
  2. It is not quite bad for the month of June. I wonder how many views did I have for that month as I have not checked it. I hope our blogs will be visited more often Noner. Good luck for the month of July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope the month is a success for you too.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Noner. Such a cute name! Clicked the link of the post with 96 views and I am entertained but 'enlightened' as well.

    I will be coming back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear you'll visit again.

      The name Noner was given to me by the children of one of my first bosses.

      Delete
  4. Nice stats for 2 posts! Good luck with the UBC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not sure where my traffic comes from. Maybe its all bots. No keywords ever show up for bringing people in.

      Delete
  5. Glad to see you in the challenge again Nona! I have set my goals to complete the challenge but a challenge it will be. I will be out of town the last week of July as we celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. I'm hoping I can write a few up and program them to publish on the days I'm not available. We all can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I did ubc last year in July and am still recovering 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can honestly say that I do not have time or I would love to do this challenge, maybe next time. I look forward to reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...