Friday, July 28, 2017

Mailbox of Affirmations

If you follow me on facebook you know I've been having a horrid time lately.  Going on 3 months now of stress and of uncertantiy if I'm still going to have a job at the end of every two week period.  And every time I think things are getting better, they get worse instead.

Meanwhile, as my blood pressure runs high and my temper runs short, I went to the mailbox this morning and found an envelope full of affirmations.

 My beautiful, wonderful and amazingly sweet friend Karoline made them and sent them to me.  I've gotten #1 Noner ornaments from her before, and have a larger motivational panting she gave me before she moved away.
This one is my favorite.
She used to work with me, and was my PTCEM for a while.  I always enjoyed her company, and miss her now that she's gone.
 These affirmation cards are just what I needed today.  They made me smile, and maybe made me cry a little too.
 Because in the 12 years I've been with the comany I'm with, I have worked with a lot of amazing people.  At times we are not just co-workers we are family.  I hate to be forceably ripped away from such a devoted group of amazing people, with large hearts and open minds.  I doubt I'll find that at any other retail store.

This glitter-splosion says "You are Worthy"
Now, to go put my favorite one on my bedside altar so I'll see it first thing when I get up and last thing when I go to bed.  Gotta remember when the world feels like its turning against me, there are a few people out there who care.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise. Sounds like you have an amazing friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...