Sunday, April 2, 2017

Share a Link Sunday - 4-2-17

Once upon a time, when I used to write for Squidoo, I had a weekly linky.  Share a Link Sunday.

Looking back at my archives, they were some of my more popular links.  Go figure right?

While Squidoo doesn't exist anymore, people are still writing all over the place, from Hubpages to Niume to their own personal blogs.

I decided to renew Share a Link Sunday so that people can share their online writing with others.  New posts, old posts, all are welcome, as long as it is to something you have written yourself.

As for myself, I've done very little this past week.

I did decide to do April's Ultimate Blogging Challenge, and talked a little about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...