Sunday, January 1, 2017

My New Years!

Happy New Year friends!

I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of happy to have 2016 behind us.   It was not a kind year to so many people.

I am planning on 2016 being a better year for me, if I can help it!

Last night (the 31st) we went outside right as I got off work and shot off a few firework.  We were afraid it would rain, and also the little guy wouldn't NOT be awake at midnight, no matter what.

The boys enjoyed the fireworks.  And a neighbor came over to join the festivities.

Parker did stay up until Midnight and popped more fireworks.

I did mean to get up early today and make pancakes, but I didn't wake up until 10!  Hubby said he didn't wake up until 9.

Today was a lot of video game playing by the boys, and I worked on my vision board most of the day.

Nanna cooked lunch.  Greens, black eyed peas, ribs, rice, and more.  I stuffed myself!

Parker went to spend the night with Nanna, and Spencer fell asleep between 7:30 and 8.


Cleanse is my Word of the Year so I put it right in the middle.  Or it started in the middle and kind of floated up a little.  I explained my vision board a little better on niume if you want to know what its all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...