Wednesday, November 2, 2016

NaNoWriMo Covers Without Titles - Wordless Wednesday

I'm participating in NaNoWriMo again.  I do this to myself every year.  Glutton for punishment I guess.

This year is different.  Usually, I have a great title but no plot.  This year for a change I have a vague idea of what I want my novel to be about, but no idea what I want the title to be.

I did find a couple of images on pixabay that would maybe work (with editing) for a cover though.



Now, if I could just figure out a freaking title....


6 comments:

  1. cool I am doing it this year for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have fun.

      I do it every year but never finish

      Delete
  2. Oh I forgot all about doing a WW post. I am going to do one today. Love the photos you shared. Good luck writing your novel. I know it is not in the books for me this year. Timing is all messed up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      I'm also doing NaBloPoMo, to post one blog entry every day this month. You might be more up for that one.

      Delete
  3. Not sure how to join your link up. I don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a button under the bottom with a little blue frog face that says add link here.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...