Monday, November 7, 2016

Almost Time to Move On

There is never enough of a day off.

Everyone must feel that way.

I never know where the day goes.

I spent a little time today working on my bullet journal. 

Most of my time I spent playing around with wordpress.  Toying with new blog name ideas.

I think by the first of the year, if not sooner, I'm going to be pulling up stakes here on Blogger, and trying wordpress on for size.  At least for a year.

I'm at a loss as to how to grow my blog.  I have regular readers (thank you) but can't seem to expand.  And I really do want more from Noner Says than random blatherings into the ether.

Now, if I could just figure out how to make a quick $100 by Jan.1 to buy an upgrade with.

In a perfect world I'd be able to go self hosted, but I'll settle for an upgrade on wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...