Thursday, October 20, 2016

Walking Through the Spider Webs

 
And as midnight creeps around again
you think it would be so much easier to just let go.
You want to post 2 words to facebook
just 2, so they scream in bold black letters.

I QUIT.

I.
QUIT.

Because you know in  your heart of hearts that they all lie.
It doesn't get better.
It might not get any worse.

Probably.

But it's never going to get any better.

And as midnight creeps around again
you curl down in your covers but know
you won't sleep.

And when the sun comes up again,
you will come up again.
Against your better judgement
and carry on.

Same Shit.
Different Day.

1 comment:

  1. You will never know how much I know about "same shit, different day"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...