Sunday, September 11, 2016

Week End Wrap Up - Sept. 4th thru 10th

 Welcome to my first Week End Wrap Up!

You know I post in several places online!  Just in case you missed any of the awesome things I posted anywhere this week you can catch up right here!

All links should open in a new window.  Some links might take you to sites other than blogspot.

Feel free to visit all, and leave comments where you can because Noner loves comments.

How to Cook Tasty Eggplant Parmesan Sticks -  Learn a little bit about eggplants, and get the recipe for Eggplant Parmesan Sticks that are easy to make and pretty yummy too.

Used Bookstore Haul -  See all the wonderful new (to me) books I got from a used bookstore that is closing down.  With video of me reading the back cover text to tell you what the books are about.

Mushroom at Ground Level - A Wordless Wednesday posts, lots of close up photos of a white mushroom growing out of a pile of dead leaves.

Bats in the Air - Not in your Hair -  Read all about what I saw flying over everyone's heads at the supermarket, and find out how you can attract bats to your yard, and why you should want to.

Back 2 School VoxBox Unboxing - Read about the free goodies I got for being a part of influenster.com!  (With video)


1 comment:

  1. Bats and eggplants get out of my head!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...