Wednesday, September 28, 2016

New Betta Fish - Wordless Wednesday

Back in July I got a betta fish. (This guy right here) This fish ended up being damaged and I wasn't aware of it. He only had 1 pectoral fin that made swimming difficult for him. This didn't become noticable until after we got him home, out of his cup and into a tank.

Unfortunately we ended up losing him after I'd only had him about 17 days.  (For the record my bettas usually live 3 to 4 years)

Today we went to PetSmart for some fish food for George, and I convinced hubby to buy me another betta.

Here's one photo of my new boy. (See more photos here)


Notice, a small little fish swimming around, and a HUGE reflection of him on the side of his cup.

I hope this is an indicator of a huge (and healthy) spirit.  I don't want to lose him in 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...