Saturday, September 24, 2016

Cranberry T-Spray - Tooth and Oral Care Spray


I've been using a mouth spray called T-SPRAY Cosmetic Teeth & Breath Spray.

The flavor I used was Cranberry, but it is also available in Cool Mint and Green Tea.

The information that comes with the spray says that it:

  • Freshens breath
  • Prevents stains
  • is Antimicrobial
  • pH Level Control
  • Protects gums
  • Remineralization through calcium supplement
This product is also:
  • 100% edible
  • no preservatives
  • No medicines or harsh chemicals
  • no colorants
  • no Triclosan
  • is safe for pregnant women
  • is safe for children ages 2 and up
It is very easy to use this product.  You just spray it onto your teeth and gums and tongue.  You can spray up to half an inch from your mouth, and can use your tongue to spread it on the teeth you might not be able to reach .

T-Spray tooth film is convenient to carry and easy to use.
While it might help to prevent stains from forming, I have to say that it DOES NOT work as a tooth whitener.  At least not in the amount of time I've had to test and review this product.

The lighting is different in the after photo, but the yellowing has not changed.

I will continue to use it as a breath freshener, however, and to prevent bacteria from forming after meals when I'm not near my toothbrush.


T-SPRAY should be used WITH your regular tooth brushing routine, NOT as a replacement.


(I received this product for free or at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review.)

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a health product to have for those that are on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like cranberry but I would use the cool mint version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to learn that is not much of a tooth whitener. But I could use either flavor for my breath.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...