Saturday, September 10, 2016

Back 2 School Vox Box Unboxing

Back 2 School Vox Box From Influenster



I got my Back 2 School Vox Box from Influenster today!  There were a lot of good things inside including samples of coffee and coupons for free products.

Watch the video below and then keep reading to get more details on the goodies inside.


Just look at this box full of goodies!

First up is my favorite goodie in this entire Vox Box, and that is the little brown box on the bottom left.

There are 3 coffee samples inside of this little brown box.  Kauai Coffee, Hills Bros. Coffee and Chock Full o' Nuts coffee.

 Each of these colorful pakcs holds a K-cup style pod, but unlike the original K-cups these are certified 100% compostable which means they are better for the environment.  They go back into the land, not just filling a landfill.

I fell in love with the design on this particular pack.  Its also the first one I tried.  My K-cup brewer died a short time ago so I just cut open the soft bottom of the compostable pod and poured the grounds into my single cup drip brewer.  Turned out JUST FINE.  I'm hoarding the pack until I can think of something fun to do with it.


There was a sample of Tide Purclean in a Honey Lavender scent.  Tide purclean is a bio-based detergent, the latest step on Tide's journey to sustainability.  Available at Target.


Pilot G2 Pens are a smooth writing and comfortable to use gel pen.  It lasts longer than the average gel ink competitor and is the #1 selling gel ink brand in America.  It is available in 4 point sizes, 15 colors and 2 barrel designs.


I got a plain black one, and a pretty blue inked one that has a decorative barrel.  They blue one writes amazingly smooth.  The black one has a flaw in its tip, I think.  You can't see it in the picture, but its leaving scratches in the down strokes.


We got 2 packs of 3 samples of Plackers flossing sticks.  One is  minty flavor for grown ups.  The other is Fruit flavored for the kids.  They help easily remove plaque and buildup from areas between the teeth and are easier to use than traditional string floss.  Surely all kids and adults will floss more often if its easier.


I got a coupon for a free tub (or blocks) of Country Crock.  With it you got a recipie for a "Make it Yours" cookie!  It is a cookie base that you can add WHATEVER you want to it to make your own cookie.  That is going to be so much fun to try!



And lastly I had another free coupon.  This one for Land O'Frost Deli Snackers.  It is a baked meat snak made from high-quality meats.  The snackers are a single serve snack option and come in a range of flavors.

I think I might try the Hot and Smokey ham.  Or maybe the Vermont Maple ham.

So, there you have it, the contents of my Back to School Vox Box.

Influenster sends me these samples free of charge.  Any reviews you see me post about them are my real opinion of the product.

5 comments:

  1. you got lots of cool free goodies in your box. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding. Pens and coffee. I just died and went to goodie box heaven! Just should have had a note pad of some sort in there. lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really was! I love pens, and I love coffee, and love cookies so that butter and recipe will come in handy. Just amazing stuff.

      Delete
  3. What an awesome mix in your Vox!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...