Thursday, July 21, 2016

Night Blogging

Some people are morning people.

I am not one of those people.

My Mother in Law, for example, can get up, cook and eat breakfast, wash dishes, do a load of laundry, swiffer her whole house and water her garden in the same amount of time it takes me to find my pants and remember how to put them on in the mornings.

If I remember to take the trash down to the curb BEFORE the garbage truck pulls up I consider myself to have had a productive morning.

"Get more sleep" people tell me.

Most everyone I know says if I got more sleep that I'd like mornings better.

Except when most peoples brains are gearing down, mine is revving up.

That is why I do most of my blogging at night.

That wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that I can't get any freaking READERS when I post and share at midnight.

Anybody know a good "Night Bloggers" group I can share to where people are still awake to see my shares?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a morning person, I get up around 5am and go through my earning sites before getting out of bed. But I'm also a night person, when I get to blogging after my normal computer work, I'm in full swing aroung 10-11 PM and can stay up until about 1am when at them time, hubby says it's lights out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5AM Is too early for me to be functional beyond changing a diaper and going back to bed. I start hitting my peak around 10. But since I have to work outside of the home for a living I have to stop just when Im getting going good to go to bed to be any good for work the next day.

      Delete
  2. I am a night person myself. the biggest problem is most people are day people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could be a "day" people if I didn't have to work all the time. I don't think anything will ever convert me into being a "morning" person though.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...