Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4TH!

This was the view at our place at supper time tonight.  The boys had a fun filled 4th of July.  Several hours of it were spent right here:


We went to my mother in laws around lunch time, and while she grilled our lunch I climbed in the water and played with the boys.

Then after we ate their dad got in with them.  I spend a while sitting poolside reading a novel.  (The Invoice which I got an advanced copy of to review.  Read my review HERE.)

Eventually I got back in with them too.  And ended up getting too much sun.

Meanwhile, Sheryl made some vanilla ice cream, and after the frozen homemade treat we headed home.

Video games and X-Files filled the rest of the day, until the guys fell asleep with each other.

Since it is the 4th, the world outside if filled with boom bang pow of fire works right now and that combined with their late sleep means both the kids are still up and watching Killer Klowns from Outer Space on one of those television stations that only show retro stuff.


And, that's all I've got for today.  Seriously...

2 comments:

  1. My kids are always exhausted after swimming too! Come to think of it, so am I :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds wonderful! We had a great day, too. My mother was with us and we talked, laughed and ate good food. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...