Friday, July 15, 2016

Dani Mathers and Body Shaming


PEEPING TOM SHARES NUDE PHOTOS OF VICTIM ON INTERNET


This week, there was an incident in which an innocent woman was photographed nude in a gym shower, and that photo was posted on the internet for the whole world to see, without that woman's consent. 

Not only was her nude body posted without her consent, but she was also body shamed, this picture being captioned, "If I can't unsee this then you can't either."

Surely this was done by one of those skeezy trans-sexuals who just want to sneak into ladies room to do filty things to the women inside, right?

WRONG.

This horrific act was done by a Playboy Playmate, Dani Mathers.  And you don't get any more heterosexual all American than a Playboy Bunny, right?

(via Dani Matthews via Snapchat  Victim removed to protect her
from further shame)

MEA CULPA


Meanwhile, once Dani Mathers realized that her twitter followers at large were pretty much epically pissed off by her body shaming this woman, she issued a public "apology."

Here is the apology.  I'll bold my favorite parts.

'I just want to acknowledge a photo that I accidentally posted.
'It was absolutely wrong and not what I meant to do.
'I chose to do what I do for a living because I love the female body and I know body shaming is wrong, that's not what I'm about and this is not the type of person I am.
'The photo was taken as part of a personal conversation with a girlfriend and because I am new to Snapchat I didn't realise I had posted it, and that was a huge mistake.
'I know I have upset a lot of people out there but please believe me this is not the type of person that I am. I have never done this before and I will never do this again, you have my word.'
So, she loves the female body and would NEVER body shame someone.  Except for the fact that she TOTALLY meant to body shame this person, and trash talk her to a friend but she ACCIDENTALLY posted it to the internet.  We have her word that she'll never publicly shame a woman again, she'll try really hard to keep her deviant photography just between herself and her friends.

She's not sorry she took an un-consensual nude picture of a woman.  She's not sorry she was sharing this woman's naked body against her will.  She's just sorry she got caught.

She's not without backlash though.  Having show her true face, many people on the internet turned against her.  She has closed her twitter account.

She has also been banned from LA Fitness.  All locations.  Forever.

AND...

She lost her job as a radio host.

Want to know the best part?  It has been reported that the fitness center has reported her to the police.

What I personally would like to see is that she have to be added to the sex offenders list.


BODY SHAMING


It is more than bad enough that she violated her gym-mate in such a way, but it serves as a good reminder.

Its bad enough you have to worry about shopping without ending up on People Of Wal-Mart, but THIS is why I will NEVER join a gym.  As an overweight person I get laughed at enough with jeans and baggy shirts on.  I will NEVER work out in front of people who find themselves so above you that they lessen you to a point as to be fodder for the amusement of themselves and their friends.

So, you go to a gym to get healthy, and to create a better body, right?  Then one of the "perfect" people there make a mockery of you.

Meanwhile, I would really, really, REALLY like to hear from the woman whose shower has been broadcast all over the internet.  I want to know how she feels about this Playboy Playmate trying to make a mockery of her, and how the same people who lust over Dani's "perfect" body came to her rescue.

I would also like to hear that she's pressing charges.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...