Thursday, June 30, 2016

June Freebies

Well, it is June 30.  Another month of the year gone.  My birthday month behind me.  Another 6 months of 2016 waiting to be lived ahead.

June wasn't a huge month for receiving freebies, but I did get a thing here or there.  I did get a few cents (literally) in earnings, so there's that.

Here is what June Gave me:

ONLINE EARNINGS

(actually received)

$0.54 amazon credit from Mturk.com
Well, it is the LAST day of JUNE!  Another month of 2016 gone away, and my birth month behind me.

FREE SAMPLES


Misc Freebies:

Sample of Probiotic Gummies from Natures's Bounty

Small note pad and address lables from St. Jude Children's Hospital (seeking donations) - Visit stjude.org

Sample of Fiber Choice Flavor Drops from http://samples.target.com/

Free Magazines from Valuemags:

Better Homes and Gardens
Parents
Weight Watchers

Free E-book Downloads:

Prime Rate or Prime Rib (free when downloaded, may be back to full price)

ALMOST FREE


Purchased using only amazon gift cards earned online:



Boil (Salem's Revenge Book 2)

WHERE DO I EARN


I earn money and giftcards online, and you can too!

Join any of these places and you can start earning your own PayPal payments and Gift Cards today.

Swagbucks is my #1 earner.  I can usually get at least 1 $5 gift card a month just from answering polls and doing web searches and occasionally watching videos..  I could get much more if I put effort into it, or if I did a lot of online shopping.  You earn more when you shop.

Join Swagbucks!
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com


 While that is my main earner I do earn other places as well.

ForumCoin - A discussion forum.  You can earn 10 FC a day, and can cash out for $5 for 500FC

ChatAbout - You can get paid for answering questions, completing offers, commenting on pictures and many other ways.  You can cash out starting at a $5 amazon GC or $5 Pay Pal for 1000 points.

MyPoints - this one is a slow earner for me, becasue you mainly earn from online shopping.  But you can also earn from reading e-mails, and doing searches from their site.  You can redeem a $10 amazon gift card for 1700 points.  Other gift cards can start as low as 1600 points, or you can donate your points to a charity for even less.

MyLot - another discussion platform.  You earn cash for quality participation in other peoples discussions or by participation in discussions you start.  Current payout threshold is $5 paid if you reach that amount by the end of the month.  If it is not reached, the amount you have earned rolls over to the next month until you reach minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...