Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Wordless Wednesday - January Selfies

I'm trying a thing this year, where I'm trying to take a Selfie every day for the entire year. I'm doing this because I HATE to have my picture taken.I'm trying to get over that.

It also works as a chronicle of my mood swings and battles with depression.

I didn't get myself EVERY day in January, but I did get a lot of them.  Today's Wordless Wednesday is my January selfies.

Jan 1st

Mmmm.  Coffee.
January 7th.
The Day my cat was killed by a stray dog.
(sorry for the wonky formatting here.  Don't know what I did.  Don't know how to fix it.)


Mmmm.  Tea.

A depression is setting in.




Could hardly drag myself out of bed. But "being" depressed
is a luxury for those who can afford to say "abed". I had to
get up and "adult."


Peaking.

Rebounding.





HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD JANUARY!
SEE YOU SOON!

5 comments:

  1. Thats a great idea! Good luck! Teresa Kindred NanaHood

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of selfies. I have only taken ONE selfie in my entire lifetime and that's the one I use as the wallpaper on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a great post of selfies. I normally don't take many picture of me. As I am the only taking the photos. Since I have a selfie stick you will see them more often in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I hate my picture taken, especially selfies! I love your picture with the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...