Today was nothing special. Which is good, because not special means that while it was not specially good, it also wasn't specially bad.
Today's picture is me, stuffed to the brim, sitting at the table and contemplating dessert. (I had banana pudding, and ice cream to go)
Both the boys love it, and of course I love me some Buffet too. (thus the second chin)
The we came home and played some retro Mario on NES and SNES.
Pretty mellow all around.
Just before supper time I found myself feeling cranky so I decided to go for a walk. I thought some exercise might mellow me. It didn't really, but It got me out of the house and into the fresh air for a little while.
It is supposed to get pretty cold tonight, so I don't know if I'll be walking the boy to school tomorrow, or if he'll be driven. He doesn't deal well with cold. SOOOO unlike me. I'm just super excited the cold weather has gotten here.
Scorpion came on tonight after being off for a while. It is one of the few shows that I watch.
Of course I'm most excited for February when Walking Dead comes back.
For now I'm going to go take a hot bath, and get read for climbing into bed. Schools back so no more sleeping in.
ALL THE LITTLE THINGSThat Made Me Smile
1. A surprise trip to Golden Corral.
2. My boys being happy to see each other. Parker spend the night with Nanna. Spencer missed him.
3. Cool air outside, but plenty of sunshine. I love it.
4. The gift of an Amazon gift card, given by a friend to help me buy a new coffee maker. (mine is dying)
5. The hot water I'm about to lower myself into to. Nothing is more of a luxury than my hot baths.