Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Finger Painting for the First Time - Wordless Wednesday

A few days ago my oldest son wanted to paint.  He has graduated from fingerpaints to acrylics, but I KNEW his little brother would not leave him in peace.

So, I dug out the finger paints, and little brother got his first finter panting experience!

Some paint may or may not have been tasted that day.  But....its non-toxic so we're cool.




Parker used some of my acrylic craft paints, or various brands.  This is what I gave the baby to play with (and ultimately taste test)


4 comments:

  1. I forgot all about WW. To much on my mind with re-burying my Uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember still the fun of finger painting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...