Saturday, August 29, 2015

Share A Link - 8/29/15

Hi friends!

Sunday has come around again, and with it another chance to share some of your work, and a few chances to visit the work of others as well!

I've been a littel busy the past couple of weeks.  I'm still adjusting to my oldest son being in school, and the extra hours that takes away from my day.

I've started a couple of new blogs recently.  Once is Yellow Circle, and the other is on BlogJob which is another place that will pay you for your blogging.

In the upcoming week I hope to continue to grow my blogs, by putting time and effort into them more often.  After all, readership comes with activity.

Meanwhile, drop a link, visit a link, and have fun with my Share A Link Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...