Friday, July 24, 2015

That is Poetry

"I have nothing to say, and I am saying it, and that is poetry" --John Cage

 I used to be quite a prolific blogger.  I wrote a blog every single night.  I wasn't internet famous, but I had a group of loyal readers and commentors.

Then I did the thing.  You know, the THING.  The thing where I start to thinking, "nobody wants to read this" and I started trying to change my voice.

And after a while I started thinking, "I have nothing to blog about."  Because I don't do much and what I do do fell under the "nobody wants to read that" category.

Well, its time to get OVER that.
Its time for me to start writing every day again.
And if nobody wants to read that, then so be it! 

--
Linked up with Quotography.
--

If you like my post feel free to comment, and use the buttons below to SHARE.

1 comment:

  1. Very well said. Share what your heart wants to share!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...