Saturday, July 18, 2015

Share a Link - 7/19

HAPPY SUNDAY!

I am happy to see you here, visiting my blog, on Share a Link day!

If you are a blogger I do hope you share a link or two to your own writing.  Doesn't much matter whether it is a personal site or a PPV site, as long as it is something you have written.

If you are not a blogger, but are someone who likes to READ blogs, I would love for you to visit every single link shared in the linky below.  You can do it, I know you can!  And you just might find your favorite new blogger.

And if you read something you REALLY enjoy, I urge you to PIN it, or LIKE it, or TWEET it.  Help spread the word about other bloggers, because we all really want more readers.  That is, after all, the reason we write, right?


4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, and thank you! I shared this on Tsu too! I want you to know, too, that I met Thelma through your Sunday link-up a few weeks ago and we've become regular blog visitors for one another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing it around. I pretty much forgot Tsu existed. I guess I need to get active there again.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for providing a link up. I shared on twitter, and Google +. Hoping it will help bring you another link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! I've got 6, not counting my own. Thats a pretty good link haul for me.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...