Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me - Wordless Wednesday

Monday was my birthday.  Hubby took me out for a child free meal at Golden Corral, and this was waiting when we went to pick the kids up from his moms.

 I had a cake and some wrapped gifts.

 This was my birthday cake.  They said the store didn't have any large birthday cakes, just an overabundance of Fathers Day cakes left over from Sunday.

 These were my gifts.  I got two more Janet Evonavich novels.  I got a Playstation 3 and two games.
The PS3 games were The Last Of Us, which I found too hard to play since I couldn't figure out how to make my character walk properly and spent have the time walking backwards.  I did spend a couple of hours playing the Tomb Raider game though.

 Then the boys made a HUGE mess ripping up the paper that my PS3 had been wrapped in.  And when I say huge, I mean I didn't think that paper could cover so much of the floor.

Of course, Spencer spent some time adoring his Nanna.  Because he adores his Nanna.


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received some awesome presents. It looks like your boys had a blast with the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! And I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy bleated birthday. Glad you had an OK time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that's awesome! (not the mess! lol) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    and thanks so much for stopping by to link up at http://www.homeofohm.com/2015/06/cuteness-alert-inchworm-video.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It appears you had a happy birthday this year, Winona!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...