Friday, May 22, 2015

Starting my Birthday Countdown

Photo taken around 9:50am 5-22-15
Good Morning Friends.

How are you all on this fine Friday?

I know many of you out there in the wider world are celebrating with a hearty "TGIF!" today.

I'm trying to muster up the energy to finish getting dressed for work.

Exactly a month from today I will be turning 34, but right now I feel like I'm double that at least.

If they say you are only as old as you feel, then I feel more like I might be edging toward my late 80s.

Despite sleeping well last night I am so tired I'm surprised I can stay in an upright position.

My blood pressure was 148/96 this morning.  I stepped on the scale and it said I was at 225.0

I had intended, last night, to get up early this morning.  I wanted to start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred this morning and see what it would do for me 30 days from now, when its my birthday.  Instead I stayed in bed until 8:30 with Parker in there from 7:30 onward asking me when I was going to get up. 

I told him, "Never."

If I didn't have all these pesky responsibilities (like feeding my kids, and going to work to pay the bills) then I might would actually never get out of bed again.

At this point I'm not sure if it is my blood pressure that is making me feel like the living dead, or the depression that has settled in again.

Whatever it is I wish I could fix it.  I'm so tired of going through life so freaking exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. I wish I was 34 again. How I would change things. I didn't have type 2 diabetis back then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. A lot of people say I look younger than I am. I don't see it. I guess because I feel so tired and old all the time.

      I need to make some changes in my own lifestyle before I do end up with diabetes to go along with my high blood pressure..

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...