Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mothers Day Gifts - Wordless Wednesday

GOOD WEDNESDAY FRIENDS!

 Today I'm sharing the gifts I got from my family for Mothers Day.

Parker was able to write his own To: From: on his present.
This was inside:
 

Spencer can't write yet, so his daddy traced his hand.
This was inside:



Both of the novels came from Wiley's Book Exchange, a local used book store that we frequent.

And my mother in law baked this amazing strawberry cake for me, since I had been asking for a Strawberry Cake.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. That cake looks yummy!. You son did a wonderful job on his Mother's Day gift as well. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand prints of your sons are awesome and the gift and cake are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your cake looks so good! So happy that you had a good mother's day. I did too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...