Wednesday, April 8, 2015

X Marks the Spot

As we got to church on Easter Sunday my son looked at the lake across the street.  There is a park there we go to often and I though that is what he was looking at.  Then he said, "What is that X in the sky?"

"What X?" we asked.

Turns out that two airplaine contrails (or chemtrails depending on who your'e talking to) had crossed paths, making a nearly perfect X in the sky.  And nobody noticed it except for our son.

Funny how youth is so observant.

I wonder what this X marks the spot of.  Maybe Cloud 9?

2 comments:

  1. Oh it does make one wonder what the X was marking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool! I like the photo with the X perfectly on the lines as if written on writing paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...