Sunday, March 22, 2015

Share a Link Sunday - 3/22/15

Hello Everyone!  Welcome all of you to our fabulous Share a Link Sunday Link Up!

I hope that you are all ready to Share a Link with us today!  I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful blogs and articles you will share with me and all of our friends.

But first I want to share a couple of Important Links with you guys.

A very special person and a wonderful woman I met online is in a bit of a bind.  She's been told that she has to get out of her current home.  The only place she has found where she can go and keep her beloved friend and companion Valentino with her is in Washington.  Which is a big deal because she is currently in Florida!


I need all of my pet loving friends (and I know I have a lot of you) to help keep Valentino and Ruth together on this journey!


Now that I've shared that very important link with you this Sunday, it is time for you to share your links with the rest of us!



3 comments:

  1. What an honor to come here and see that you have shared my need with your readers. Thank you, Winona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm trying to help as much as I can by letting as many people as I can know about your story.

      Delete
    2. You are a true friend, Winona, and your efforts are truly appreciated.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...