Monday, March 30, 2015

Doing Alright

I'm sitting here surfing TrafficDynamite like crazy because I want a few pennies of the weekly jackpot.  While at work today I had gone from in the 20s all the way down to 46!  Now I'm hoping to get high enough to stay above 25 after I got to bed.

I'm doing alright.

Not talking about the traffic exchange now.  Talking about me, in general.

I'm doing alright.  In general.

Its nearly 1am.  I'm in pain.  I'm stressed.  I'm tired but I can't sleep.  Its the same old stuff.

But I'm doing alright.
I'm doing okay.

I'm not delighted with life, and I've been in the doldrums this pat month, but I'm doing okay.
I'm on the internet, in my own house.  I have 2 happy HEALTHY boys.  I have a job.

Life isn't devine, but I'm doing okay.

And sometimes doing okay is the best you can hope for.

******

This blog entry was my Letter D part of the A-Z Emotions Challenge!  Follow the links to read the rest of my alphabet:

A-
B-
C- C is for Cookies and Cranky and Crafty
D-



Click the image below to find out more about it.  Jump in and add your ABC Emotional post to the linky!

http://ruthcoxpoetryprose.blogspot.com/p/abc-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are doing alright, Winona, but can not wait for the day you say you are feeling so much better than okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad too that your doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes doing alright is all we can do. It is better than alot of other people. I figure I have my health, not 100 percent but still I have it, I have my family, all three of my children in one state, I have a wonderful boyfriend and three dogs that keep m on my toes. I am doing alright too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...