Sunday, February 22, 2015

Share a Link Sunday - 2/22/15

Happy Sunday friends!  I hope it finds you all well!

I want to thank everyone who shared something with us last week.  We had 9 articles/blogs shared (counting my own).  That gave me plenty of new things to read.!

I'm also pleased to say that we had twice as many click outs as we had links!  That means someone out there is doing the right thing and visiting the other links!

You all just keep right on being awesome, and adding your work here for myself and others to read.  I can't wait to see what you'll share today!

4 comments:

  1. So pleased to be able to join in with you all this week. Sounds like things are really going well for you here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Just stopping by to say hello and see your blog. I love it and look forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to see you having good activity with your link shares! Thanks for the opportunity to share what I am writing with your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to see your blog and to take part in the link share. Glad things are going well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...