Friday, February 13, 2015

Freebies and Sweeps

Okay guys, I've started requesting free samples out of the wazoo again.  If you are anything like me then you LOVE getting things in your mailbox that are not bills or junk.  (Actually, if you're like me you are happy to get junk too, but that's another story all together)

So I thought that I would do a post every day that I ask for freebies, and share the freebies I asked for.

In related news I hope to share, weekly, the free stuff I've actually RECEIVED.

FREE SAMPLES

Emergen-C Drink Mix
Coupon for Free Reeses Product
Astroglide (you get to choose from a selection to try)
Fancy Feat Broths sample

INSTANT WIN SWEEPS

Applegate Half Time Product Coupon Instant Win Game (I did win a free coupon!)

BONUS AWESOME DEAL

This LeapFrog Learning Friends Adventure Bus is on sale at 70% off!  That means you can get it for just $5.99 (if you DON'T get the frustration free packaging.  With the frustration free packaging it is still a steal at $7.39)

******


Know any other good freebies?  Share them with me in the comments!  Did you try to get a freebie and it is expired?  Let me know and I'll edit it!

1 comment:

  1. The Reese's won't submit...does that mean they are out for the day?
    Thanks for listing the freebies! I'm wanting to do more of these on my blog too...if only my days would free up for me to concentrate on my working from home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...