Sunday, December 28, 2014

Share a Link Sunday - Dec. 28

Today has been a long and hard day here in Noner-land. I almost forgot to put up a linky for today!

I also realize now that I DID forget last week!  No wonder I can't build participation in this thing, I'm not being very good about keeping it up on time.

That is something I'll have to work on in the new year.

Meanwhile, I would like to thank everyone that took time to link up with the last linky that I DID post!  We had 9 different things shared from book reviews to recipies and more stuff in between.

If you missed a chance to check those out, you can still visit the links from RIGHT HERE.

Speaking of visiting links, I do hope that you will take a moment to visit the links shared.  Who knows, you might just find your favorite new writer!

Now, here is this weeks linky.  If you blog or write anywhere online please feel free to leave a link or two (but no more than 2) to some of the work you created this past week!  I can't wait to see what you share!

3 comments:

  1. I think we're all running on burnout this month so not to worry, as yes, in just a few days we get a fresh start in a new year! Thanks for giving writers the opportunity to share their work. I know I sure appreciate it and the comments it brings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to view, and to link up!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...