Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Undead Ten Tales of Zombies (ebook) Review


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AMRGK3C/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00AMRGK3C&linkCode=as2&tag=nonsay-20&linkId=LFX5ARYNE4Z4BY6L

I've been a fan of horror fiction for a long time, and a fan of zombie horror for several years.  When I had a chance to read and review Undead Ten Tales of Zombies I had to take it.

As you might have guessed by the title, this book has 10 zombie stories in it.  Each of the zombie tales  Once I started reading it I realized that I had read 2 of them before.  "Greywalker" by Rayne Hall was also in the book Thirty Scary Tales, which I've reviewed previously.

Another story, "Feeding Frenzy" I had read before in the collection Anything Can Be Dangerous.

Now, these are not all your classic zombie stories.  There is an undead being in each of them, but they are not all the blood and flesh hungry monsters that come to mind at the word.

Take the story "Last Chance to See" by Tracie McBride for example.  In that one the "zombie" is given 24 hours to see their family before death is permanent

Then there is "The Reason for Zombies" in which a zombified person tries to find out who or what made him the way he was. 

One of the best tales in Undead Ten Zombie Tales was "Feeding Frenzy."  In that one  a pair of friends are looking to buy a roadside resurtant.  When they go inside they find out that its not as abandoned as it seems.  In fact, its open for business, and the zombies are hungry.

I would recommend this collection of stories for children, but they would mostly be okay for an older teen, or adult who wants a zombie story a little different from the "walkers" that are so popular these days.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...