Saturday, November 1, 2014

Actual Conversations

AT HOME

Husband:  "Whats with that wind?"

Me:  "I dunno.  Your mom says its Canadian."

Husband: *laughs*  "It might be.  I thought you had something to do with it."

Me:  "No, I don't have the power to control the elements."


AT WORK

Me: *tells customer total*

Customer: *gives me money*

Me: *enters wrong ammount.  takes out calculator to make sure I fix it properly*

Customer:  "Did I do something wrong?"

Me:  "No, you're good.  I just broke my math."

1 comment:

  1. I love the "I just broke my math" response. Since I break my math All the time ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...