Monday, October 6, 2014

Too Much Monday, Not Enough Coffee

I've never really been an "I HATE MONDAYS!"  kind of person.

In reality, the day of the week I hate most is Tuesday...

However, I'm not feeling like getting up and facing the world today.

Noner has a UTI and PMS all at the same time.  Noner wants nothing more than to curl up with a heating pad a hot cup of coffee and a good book.

What I get to do instead is put on my big girl panties and go to work.

Sadly, work means no coffee because the coffee pot at work is broken.

This really is a sad and tragic world we live in.

Now....I wish all my loyal readers a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY MONDAY....enjoy it while it lasts.  Tuesday will be here before you know it.  -shudder-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...