Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer: Bzzagent Review

 

As a Bzzagent I was given a chance to try a new sunscreen.  I was sent samples of Coppertone Clearly Sheer sunscreens.

I was hoping that I would get my samples BEFORE my family had a trip to Disney, because that would have been the perfect chance to try them out.  They didn't get here till we got back, however, and I've only had a chance to use them in our pool.

Clearly Sheer offers you 2 differnt sunscreen options:

CLEARLYSheer For Sunny Days:
Clean and light formulas are ideal for everyday use under makeup with a fresh citrus scent that’s appropriate for routine daily activities.

CLEARLYSheer For Beach & Pool
Delightfully light, refreshing formulas feel clean on skin, are water resistant for up to 80 minutes and have a subtle tropical fruit and flower fragrance.

A few talking points of the sunscreen were these:

  • Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
They did absorb fast, on myself and my children.
  • Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth
My skin did feel smoother after using it a couple of times.  I didn't noticed any difference in my kids skin, but they have flawless skin anyway.
  • Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
I have certainly had no breakouts because of this sunscreen.
  • Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup

 I can't talk up this one because I don't wear makeup!

Overall I was satisfied with these sunscreens.  They did what sunscreen is meant to do, and protected skin from the sun.  Even the sensitive skin of my children.  I would certainly recommend the product to anyone looking to better their sun protection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...