Friday, May 23, 2014

In Which No Poop is Involved

AT HOME 

Spencer is sick.  The poor baby boy has caught the snots from his big brother.

It is funny how brothers can be so different, and how those differences are even apparant in an infant.

When Parker got sick he was always pitiful.   He still is.  He gets the sniffles and acts like he's dying.

Spencer is just ticked off that he's sick.  He gets mad when he sneezes.  He gets mad when we try to clean up his snot.  You can hear it in the tone of his cry.


AT WORK 

It was a closing night, but thankfully only semi busy.  Nobody called me horrible names, and there wasn't a pile of poop in the bathroom so all in all it was an easy night.

Its kind of sad that I have to judge how good or bad my day at work is based on whether or not cursing or poop is involved.


I ALSO POSTED
(I posted these on my residual income sites today.  Take a look.  Social share them if you like them, and help me earn some pennies at no cost to you!)

"Infected" by Scott Sigler - A Book Review - Infected was the 26th book I've read this year.  Read my review of it at the link right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...