Friday, May 30, 2014

Hello, I'm Low

Sometimes I wonder if I'm Manic/Depressive.  Or bi-polar, or whatever they call it these days.

Earlier this week I was all amazing and stuff.

Now I'm sitting here feeling like I fail at life again.

People tell me all the time how I could totally be happy if I just tried a little harder to be happy.

What they fail to realize is that being happy when you're not happy is freaking EXHAUSTING.

I mean, I'm not giving up but its not easy.

Its really very hard, and I'm really very tired.

ALL THE LITTLE THINGS
that made me smile today:

1.  Spencer "talking" a lot.
2.  Pizza for supper when I got home so I didn't have to cook.
3.  Parker being happy to see me.
4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...