Monday, March 24, 2014

Woman Vs. Bed

This week has been one crazy stressful week for sure!  I'm finally off tomorrow (Monday) but there won't really be any rest for me then either.  

Seriously, kids, this whole "growing up, getting a job, raising a family" thing isn't all its cracked up to be.  Stay a kid as long as you can.  Milk it.  Milk it good.

Meanwhile.....

I'm sitting here blogging right now, thinking I should go to bed but also thinking that I should get some articles and blogs pre-written since I don't have to be at work in the morning.  Sure I'll still have to be UP, but I don't have to be up and peppy so tonights the best chance I'll have.

But my bed is RIGHT THERE.  And it is SOOO tempting.

 Actually, I think...the bed might win.

ALL THE LITTLE THINGS
(that made me smile today)


1.  A reminder that beautiful, funny, quirky people out there "glittery heart" me!
2.  Spencer drooling on my face when I held him up over my head.
3.  Parker greeting me with "You've been gone ALL DAY!"  when I got home from work.
4.  Misti mooing at me because I called her a heifer.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...