Sunday, March 16, 2014

Share A Link Sunday: 3/16/14

Happy Sunday to all my friends!  I'm happy to see you visiting again!

I missed last week because I suck I started working full time hours again and have done nothing but work and sleep for the past week.  Both a blessing and a curse, the bigger paychecks will be awesome at the expense of my personal time.

Oh well, beggars can't be choosers after all, and a job is a job is a job these days.

Meanwhile....internet.

Yesterday was payday on Squidoo.  I earned $3 and some change, which isn't too bad.  That will pay shipping on a pair of earrings if/when I sell some.

Opening the linky to more than just Squidoo last week did get a more links than usual, and I hope that trend continues.

One of the new links fame from the Best Kids Toys Ever blog.

They linked up with this entry:

Microscope for kids: the perfect gift for a school age kid

If you think your child might be interested in a little fun science you should read this article.  As the title implies this article will show you what to look for when searching for a children's microscope.  If you are not too familiar with microscopes it will certainly help.  You can learn the different in binocular and monocular microscopes and the different lens types.  There is also a simple list of things to look for when you are shopping for a microscope for a child.



4 comments:

  1. I had a microscope as a kid. A great way to spend your time as opposed to being online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had one, but always wanted one. I'm sure we'll get our sons one when they get older. Microscopes just have so much fun and learning potential too.

      Delete
  2. I would have to look. I think I got $2.61 after my 10%'s to charity and the fee. I'm happy to get anything!
    I built a new lens yesterday so sharing that link. I'm also sharing one of my bubblews posts from yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never set any of mine to charity. I keep telling myself I will when I start earning more, but don't know if that day will ever come.

      Thanks for sharing links!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...