Sunday, March 30, 2014

Share a Link Sunday - 3-30-14

Good Sunday again my friends.  I hope you had a fabulous week full of great things and much productivity.

I am still failing at the productivity myself.  Every time I sit down to write I find myself on facebook.  I'm not cyber stalking my friends as much, but I've gotten hooked on a game called "The Tribez and Castlez"

I did pull myself away from the game long enough to write up a post on Daily Two Cents, and to finish one of my WIP lenses on Squidoo.

I also hit my one year annivesary on Bubblews, and I'm just short of $10 away from being able to redeem for $50 there.

******
FEATURED LINK
******

Last week we had an adorble visitor to the linky.

Lianne has a bundle of joy who has just turned 7 months old.  She shared a wonderful photo post, following him from O months, up to his current age, and he's stayed the same amount of cute the whole time!

If you missed her link last week, then you should TOTALLY check it out now!


LUCKY NUMBER 7 




1 comment:

  1. sharing 2 lenses this week. The history one is one that I finally got updated to eliminate the excess amazon links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...