Monday, March 17, 2014

End of the Day: 3/16/14

Its raining outside.  That doesn't really surprise me.  Where else is it going to rain but outside?

Seriously though, it is supposed to continue raining through tomorrow.  It makes me mad because I'm off work tomorrow and had plans (as usual) to take my boys to the park.  I should probably just stop planning that, because it always rains on my day off.

Its creeping up on midnight, and I don't really have anything of depth to blog about, I just felt like writing.

I can hear Spencer breathing through the baby monitor.  Somtimes his breath comes quicker and I think that he is dreaming.

I wonder what babies dream about?

It is Sunday night, so it was Walking Dead night.  Tonight's episode went back to Carol and Tyreese and the girls.  It was a very, very, VERY emotional episode.  I'm pretty sure I'll need therapy before this season ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...