Monday, March 31, 2014

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Today was pretty craptastic.  Like most of my days.  I seem to not be capable of having a day that doesn't reek in one way or another.

Today I spend a few good hours making myself up for my husband, thinking I might actually get a bit of quality grown up time.  Nope.  What I got was totally ignored by my husband.

After that somehow the rest of the day went by without me doing a single thing on my to-do list.  Being shunned by the person you married has a tendency to make you mopey.  I mean, I could have stayed single and been ignored by the opposite sex.

So I moped around.  I drank a lot of coffee.  I ate some ice cream.  I played with my babies, but I didn't write anything, or clean anything.

I did eventually do a load of laudry so I'd have clothes to wear to work tomorrow.  That was it.

Now I'm procrastinating on the whole going to bed thing.  I have to work a closing shift tomorrow, and it Tuesday, and I'm trying to not think about it....and I sure don't want to make it hurry up and come.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Share what makes you laugh on Laughter Feels Good.
Decide whether or not you'd open your door to the Black Eyed Chidlren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...