Thursday, January 2, 2014

Up Late with the Little One

Its late and my little tater tot is wide awake.

Wide awake and fussy.

He doesn't want to be held.  He doesn't want to NOT be held.  He doesn't know WHAT he wants.

Which might have something to do with the fact that he is only 7 weeks old.

Elsewhere in the house Parker and my husband and both dogs are asleep.  Must be nice to be them.

Its very windy out there tonight, and it has rained all day.  Two days into the new year and its been all rain, rain, rain.

I don't usually mind the rain, but it has made my husband very cranky.  (Anybody who knows us knows that it doesn't take much to make him very cranky)  He's been impossible to get along with, and so on the second day of the new year we've managed to have our first fight of the new year.

"This is the New Year, same as the Old Year," I suppose.

Now, its time to get another bottle of forumla into the Tater.  Maybe he'll sleep then.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, good luck with him and everything else into 2014 !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...