Sunday, January 5, 2014

Squidoo Sunday - 1/5/13

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do a Squidoo Sunday this week.

My lovely, brave, wonderful laptop was having some internet troubles.  It was telling me there was an IP address conflict with another unit on our system.

For the most part of 2 days I was unable to get online through my laptop.  It was a nightmare.

It seems to be all better now though, so I'm able to do the very first Squidoo Sunday of 2014!

******
FEATURED LENS
****** 


 Did you know that LEGOs were created in Europe in the 1940s?
That is the kind of information you can look forward to reading in this weeks featured lens.  It was written by marsha32 for her son who is STILL a LEGO lover even though he is all grown up now.


******

Now is the part that everyone loves.  Drop a link below for a lens or two.  It can be your newest, your oldest, your highest, your lowest, your favorite or the one you hate the most.  Just share a link, and take a moment to visit the other links people have shared as well, because sharing is what makes Squidoo fun!



If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.
LINK UP WITH US

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me once again!
    I put in 2 of what I consider to be my best book review lenses before they put in the new formats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...