Sunday, January 26, 2014

Squidoo Sunday - 1/26/14

Good Sunday all.

I was happy to see even more people sharing on the linky this week.  It excites me.

I won't say which one, but I will say that I nominated one of the linked lenses for a purple star.

Speaking of Purple Stars, I was awared for another one myself.  This time it was for my DIY Valentines Wreath lens.  Very timely with February being just right around the corner!

I have also noticed a trend in my lenses.  My crafty or DIY lenses seem to always be among my highest ranked.  My book review lenses always seem to be among my lowest ranks.

******
FEATURED LENS
******

This week's featured lens is one by lensmaster

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-get-rid-of-cat-urine-smell-in-the-house
How To Get Rid of Cat Urine Smell In the House or Yard

 If you have ever lived in the company of cats, then you know that cat urine, when not safely deposited in the litter box, can be an overwhelming smell.  Cats can be tricky, marking on beds, carpets, and a myriad of other things.  

This lens gives you tips on how to locate where they stink is coming from, as well as products to help you get rid of the smell for good.

******

Now is the part that everyone loves.  Drop a link below for a lens or two.  It can be your newest, your oldest, your highest, your lowest, your favorite or the one you hate the most.  Just share a link, and take a moment to visit the other links people have shared as well, because sharing is what makes Squidoo fun!

If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.

 
LINK UP WITH US

1 comment:

  1. book reviews don't seem to do that well....unless maybe we can hone in on the top 10 best selling list or something....maybe.
    I did some updates to the pumpkin patch lens.....gifts for the crafter I had a sale in so I thought I would share it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...