Sunday, January 19, 2014

Squidoo Sunday - 1/19

 Happy Sunday once again to all my Squidoo (and other) friends.

The day has dawned cold and grey here.  I don't mind the cold, but the grey gets dreary.  So far 2014 has been grey a lot.

Now, today I had planned to announce that Squidoo Sunday was going to end because other than one loyal participant nobody has shown any interest in it.

However, this week we have another person playing along and it makes me super happy!  Maybe they'll come back!  Maybe the trend will continue.

Meanwhile, in my little corner of Squidoo, I got a Purple Star!  My Desktop Storage with Washi Tape Accents was given that reward, and it make me happy.

I started another lens for a quest, but didn't finish it in time to use it, so I guess I'll be finishing it this week as  a normal lens.

******
FEATURED LENS
******
how to make a scrapbook
Todays featured lens is by lensmaster psiloveyou.
She has been a scrapper for many years, and has much wisdom to share.  
She tells you, "There are no rules in scrapbooking. If you like it, then it's right!" but jumping right in can be very daunting for a beginner.  This lens shows you how to make a basic layout for beginners, a list of basic steps for beginning a scrapbook, and shares her own wisdom when it comes to good supplies to invest in.
If you like this lens, then visit psiloveyou's lensmaster page to see the other lenses she has to offer, or visit her blog: P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking
******

Now is the part that everyone loves.  Drop a link below for a lens or two.  It can be your newest, your oldest, your highest, your lowest, your favorite or the one you hate the most.  Just share a link, and take a moment to visit the other links people have shared as well, because sharing is what makes Squidoo fun!

If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.

 
LINK UP WITH US


2 comments:

  1. I've heard of Squido but don't know much about it.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2 are in and I will going to check out all of the others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...