Sunday, January 12, 2014

Squidoo Sunday - 1/12

Good Sunday Friends.  How are you all today?

I'm sad to see that only one person joined in on the linky again last week.

I'm also glad that I can count on lensmaster to link up every week so I'm not all alone here.

In my personal Squidoo News....

I MADE A SALE!

That might not be news to some lensmasters, but since I very, very, very rarely make sales from my lenses it made me happy.  So a HUGE thank you to whoever purchased the Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Reinker 1/2-Ounce, Vintage Photo after visiting my Recycled Paper Bead Kit lens. 

I've made a couple of new book review lenses, and am working on a couple of other lenses for the current quests on Squidoo.   I've also been going back and editing most of my older lens, trying to add to the tags to hopefully get more traffic into them.

******
FEATURED LENS!
****** 

http://www.squidoo.com/paw-patrol

There is "No job to big, no pup too small!" for these hero pups.

Visit this lens to learn about the characters of Paw Patrol, a new show on Nick Jr.

******

Now is the part that everyone loves.  Drop a link below for a lens or two.  It can be your newest, your oldest, your highest, your lowest, your favorite or the one you hate the most.  Just share a link, and take a moment to visit the other links people have shared as well, because sharing is what makes Squidoo fun!

If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.




LINK UP WITH US

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sale!
    We happened across PAW Patrol the other day and it is a cute show.
    I am picking 2 book reviews from the bottom of my ranking to share this week.

    I wish I knew what to do to get more lensmasters linking up both with you and with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really sure how to do the link up. I love the Squidoo reference, I wrote there ans miss it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exactly is Squidoo? Blogs? Social? Craft sales? Secondhand sales?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...