Sunday, December 8, 2013

Squidoo Sunday - 12/8/13


http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/nonersays

Happy Sunday friends!

December is moving right along at turbo speed! 

I've found myself putting a little more time into my lenses.  Especially my favorite one.  I've also made another gift guide, and updated my wish list lens.

Now, we had 4 entries last week and they were all good lenses in my opinion.  I was torn between them on which one to feature.  So I urge you to CLICK HERE to visit last weeks linky and visit the ones that I didn't feature.

But for now here is my pick to feature from last week.

FEATURED LENS

This week's featured lens is from lensmaster shoputopianShoputopian is new to squidoo (according to the lensmaster profile) having joined on Nov. 22.  So go give them some love and check out some of their other lenses as well as this one that I've featured.
 
http://www.squidoo.com/betsey-johnson-makes-fashion-fun-with-a-pair-of-black-camera-drop-earrings

I will admit, I'm a SUCKER for fun, cute, unique jewelry.  That is partly what drew me to this lens.  

It showcases these adorable drop camera earrings.  Visit the lens to find out why these earrings are special, and who they would make great gifts for.  You can also find matching accessories and some of the lensmaster's photography! 

* * * * * *

Now is the part that everyone loves.  Drop a link below for a lens or two.  It can be your newest, your oldest, your highest, your lowest, your favorite or the one you hate the most.  Just share a link, and take a moment to visit the other links people have shared as well, because sharing is what makes Squidoo fun!
If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.
LINK UP WITH US

2 comments:

  1. This week I picked 1 random lens and then the latest one that I built too to share.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...